WWE may have sprung it on us last minute, but I’ll be damned rather than you not have the World’s Smartest Rasslin Talk Show to caress your eardrums after Elimination Chamber. Join myself, Shayna Baszler & Dustin Spencer immediately after the show on May 31, 2015 as we discuss it in depth, in the Stupendous STRAIGHT SHOOT style!
Shayna Baszler is one of my favorite guests to have on STRAIGHT SHOOT, because not only is she a super smart wrestling fan with a ton of insight into the genre’s forefather, shoot wrestling, but as a legit MMA badass, she’s also a crucial component of my ongoing strategy to make friends with people who can beat me up.
Joining her on the panel will be Dustin Spencer, who while he hasn’t had any professional fights (yet?), he is the cohost of the Getting Networked podcast, and part of the This Week in Wrestling crew.
Elimination Chamber sounds like a nutty show, so you can expect STRAIGHT SHOOT to be the same. RSVP and get those questions in!
How do you watch or listen? I’m so glad you asked!
- Right here, on this very page, live or after-the-fact, through the embedded YouTube video right up above
- Over at the official Google Hangout event page, where you can watch live and even ask questions for me and my special guest.
- On my official YouTube channel, where you can check out the video after the fact and of course SUBSCRIBE.
- A few hours after the fact, via audio-only podcast versions of the show embedded above or on iTunes, Stitcher and PodOmatic.
STRAIGHT SHOOT is an independent show and podcast – we aren’t part of any network, organization or evil conglomerate and there are NO YouTube ads. Here are five easy ways to help keep the show going strong:
- Order an official STRAIGHT SHOOT shirt or button!
- Become a STRAIGHT SHOOT patron at Patreon, where you can pledge as little as $1/month to help us introduce the STRAIGHT SHOOT Interview Series!
- Do all your regular Amazon shopping through our Amazon Associate link.
- Sign up for a FREE audiobook and 30-day membership with Audible, where you can listen to more than 150,000 audiobooks.
- If all that sounds like too much work, consider donating via Paypal.