2015 is continuing to be a HUGE year for STRAIGHT SHOOT. Don’t believe me? Just look at these guests… Immediately after WWE Raw on February 9, 2015, I welcome Maria Kanellis & Rob Schamberger to The World’s Smartest Rasslin Talk Show!
If you watched WWE at any point during the aughts, you’re almost certainly familiar with Maria Kanellis, as she was a huge and consistent part of WWE programming. Since leaving WWE, however, she’s continued her wrestling career in Ring of Honor, as the “First Lady of ROH,” alongside her real-life spouse, Mike Bennett.
Kanellis’ co-panelist on this episode of STRAIGHT SHOOT isn’t a wrestler, but chances are pretty good that you’ve seen his work. Rob Schamberger is best known for his awesome portraits of professional wrestlers, many of which have been purchased by the wrestlers themselves, or even auctioned off by WWE.
As always, I work hard to find new, exciting guests with unique points of view for your viewing pleasure, so make sure to RSVP and submit those questions!
How do you watch or listen? I’m so glad you asked!
- Right here, on this very page, live or after-the-fact, through the embedded YouTube video right up above
- Over at the official Google Hangout event page, where you can watch live and even ask questions for me and my special guest.
- On my official YouTube channel, where you can check out the video after the fact and of course SUBSCRIBE.
- A few hours after the fact, via audio-only podcast versions of the show embedded above or on iTunes, Stitcher and PodOmatic.
STRAIGHT SHOOT is an independent show and podcast – we aren’t part of any network, organization or evil conglomerate. That means that we need YOUR help to keep the show going strong. Here’s a bunch of ways you can lend us a hand:
- Order an official STRAIGHT SHOOT shirt, button and/or bottle opener!
- Become a STRAIGHT SHOOT patron at Patreon, where you can pledge as little as $1/month to help support the show.
- Do all your regular Amazon shopping through our Amazon Associate link.
- Sign up for a FREE audiobook and 30-day membership with Audible, where you can listen to more than 150,000 audiobooks.
- If all that sounds like too much work, consider donating via Paypal.