I told you that Street Fighter x G.I. Joe was going to be the comic book series of the year and the reviews are already bearing that out. Look at all these things!
- “Street Fighter x G.I. Joe is fan service done right.” —Deadshirt
- “This book had me sucked in at the very start, and never let me go.” —ComicPlug
- “Sitterson has done a masterful job of making this a worthy series in its own right.” —BigComicPage
- “As you’d expect, it’s an action-packed issue and moves at a blistering pace as we go from one fight to the next.” —FlickeringMyth
- “As simple as the concept was, it’s the execution that shines through.” —Subheroism
- “Street Fighter x G.I. Joe delivers exactly what it promises.” —IGN
- “This no-holds-barred nostalgia-filled brawl manages to encompass the best of both its influences to create something even more fantastical and fun.” —Multiversity Comics
- “Sitterson pens a tale bursting with action, and presented in a way that pays homage to the fights seen in Street Fighter…” —Pastrami Nation
- “Aubrey Sitterson writes this in such a way that you can’t help but embrace the energy he puts into this comic.” —Geek Who Landed
- “The writing flows well and makes sense, despite starting in the finals, and one can easily follow what is going on.” —Comic Trash
- “Street Fighter x GI Joe #1 is the latest entrant in the mash-up competition that feels a little strange at first, but once you settle in you come to realize you’ve been missing it the entire time it wasn’t there.” —The Nerd Machine
If you dug Street Fighter x G.I. Joe #1 – and honestly, how could you not – make sure to tell your retailer to preorder you a copy of #2!