[gigya src=”http://straightshoot.podomatic.com/swf/joeplayer_v20a.swf” object width=”620″ height=”85″ wmode=”transparent” menu=”false” movie=”http://straightshoot.podomatic.com/swf/joeplayer_v20a.swf” flashvars=minicast=false&jsonLocation=http%3A%2F%2Fstraightshoot.podomatic.com%2Fentry%2Fembed_params%2F2014-05-26T22_21_36-07_00%3Fcolor%3D40c700%26autoPlay%3Dfalse%26facebook%3Dtrue%26height%3D85%26minicast%3Dfalse%26objembed%3D1%26width%3D620″ allowFullscreen=”true” allowscriptaccess=”always” flashvars=”minicast=false&jsonLocation=http%3A%2F%2Fstraightshoot.podomatic.com%2Fentry%2Fembed_params%2F2014-05-26T22_21_36-07_00%3Fcolor%3D40c700%26autoPlay%3Dfalse%26facebook%3Dtrue%26height%3D85%26minicast%3Dfalse%26objembed%3D1%26width%3D620″ wmode=”transparent” menu=”false” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=”always” allowfullscreen=”true” version=”10.0.0″ width=”620″ height=”85″]
You follow him on Twitter and you see him in the front row of what appears to be absolutely every WWE event, but now, you can see him on The World’s Smartest Rasslin Talk Show, as Frank the Clown comes to STRAIGHT SHOOT on Monday, May 26, 2014!
Frank the Clown (whose mom calls him Frank Mustari) is one of a small cadre of WWE superfans who travel to loads of television and pay-per-view tapings. He’s pretty easy to spot in the front row, on account of the fact that he dresses up like a clown. He even has his own t-shirts for sale!
As soon as Raw comes to a close at around 11pmET, we’ll go live with a Google+ Hangout, where we’ll talk about the show, play PRF and take questions from you, our loyal viewers. Speaking of which…RSVP and submit some questions for us right now!
Need some help figuring out where to watch or listen to the show? Here are four ways to do it:
- Right here, on this very page, live or after-the-fact, through the embedded YouTube video right up above.
- Over at the official Google Hangout event page, where you can watch live and even ask questions for me and my special guest.
- On my official YouTube channel, where the video will continue to live after the event. Make sure to SUBSCRIBE.
- The morning after, via audio-only podcast versions of the show in the embed above or on iTunes, Stitcher and PodOmatic.
STRAIGHT SHOOT is an independent show and podcast – we aren’t part of any network, organization or evil conglomerate. That means that we need YOUR help to keep the show going strong. Here are four easy ways you can lend us a hand:
- Become a Straight Shoot patron at Patreon, where you can pledge as little as $1/episode and even set a monthly cap on your donations.
- Do all your regular Amazon shopping through our Amazon Associate link.
- Sign up for a FREE audiobook and 30-day membership with Audible, where you can listen to more than 150,000 audiobooks.
- If all that sounds like too much work, consider donating via Paypal.