This Week in Wrestling returns on July 23, 2015 and we’re going to have A LOT to talk about. Join us as we cover the NJPW G1 Climax 2015 tournament, Ring of Honor Death Before Dishonor XIII and whatever happens post-Battleground in WWE!
This episode, out STRAIGHT SHOOT correspondents include NJPW connoisseur Dustin Spencer, ROH aesthete Heather Jeannine and the most adorable member of the This Week in Wrestling team, Matthew Timmons, talking about everything WWE and NXT.
This Week in Wrestling is your fan-favorite, critically-acclaimed look at the world of contemporary professional wrestling. We watch everything and fill you in on storylines, wrestlers and matches to go check out! RSVP and start submitting questions now!
How do you watch or listen? I’m so glad you asked!
- Right here, on this very page, live or after-the-fact, through the embedded YouTube video right up above
- Over at the official Google Hangout event page, where you can watch live and even ask questions for me and my special guest.
- On my official YouTube channel, where you can check out the video after the fact and of course SUBSCRIBE.
- A few hours after the fact, via audio-only podcast versions of the show embedded above or on iTunes, Stitcher and PodOmatic.
STRAIGHT SHOOT is an independent show and podcast – we aren’t part of any network, organization or evil conglomerate. That means that we need YOUR help to keep the show going strong. Here’s a bunch of ways you can lend us a hand:
- Order an official STRAIGHT SHOOT shirt or button!
- Become a STRAIGHT SHOOT patron at Patreon, where you can pledge as little as $1/month to help us introduce the STRAIGHT SHOOT Interview Series!
- Do all your regular Amazon shopping through our Amazon Associate link.
- Sign up for a FREE audiobook and 30-day membership with Audible, where you can listen to more than 150,000 audiobooks.
- If all that sounds like too much work, consider donating via Paypal.