Schedules prevented it from working out for Hell in a Cell and Survivor Series, but by popular demand, we’re getting the pay-per-view band together. This Sunday, December 14, immediately after WWE TLC, Max Landis returns to STRAIGHT SHOOT!
Max Landis was the writer of the hit superhero worked-shoot film Chronicle, and in 2015, he has an absolutely absurd FOUR different films coming out, as well as his highly anticipated sequel to Death and Return of Superman, the Triple H focused Wrestling isn’t Wrestling.
I’m really happy Max was able to squeeze STRAIGHT SHOOT into his schedule, so make sure to RSVP and get those questions in NOW!
How do you watch or listen? I’m so glad you asked!
- Right here, on this very page, live or after-the-fact, through the embedded YouTube video right up above
- Over at the official Google Hangout event page, where you can watch live and even ask questions for me and my special guest.
- On my official YouTube channel, where you can check out the video after the fact and of course SUBSCRIBE.
- A few hours after the fact, via audio-only podcast versions of the show embedded above or on iTunes, Stitcher and PodOmatic.
STRAIGHT SHOOT is an independent show and podcast – we aren’t part of any network, organization or evil conglomerate. That means that we need YOUR help to keep the show going strong. Here’s a bunch of ways you can lend us a hand:
- Order an official STRAIGHT SHOOT shirt, button and/or bottle opener!
- Become a STRAIGHT SHOOT patron at Patreon, where you can pledge as little as $1/month to help support the show.
- Do all your regular Amazon shopping through our Amazon Associate link.
- Sign up for a FREE audiobook and 30-day membership with Audible, where you can listen to more than 150,000 audiobooks.
- If all that sounds like too much work, consider donating via Paypal.