[gigya src=”http://straightshoot.podomatic.com/swf/joeplayer_v20a.swf” object width=”620″ height=”85″ wmode=”transparent” menu=”false” movie=”http://straightshoot.podomatic.com/swf/joeplayer_v20a.swf” flashvars=minicast=false&jsonLocation=http%3A%2F%2Fstraightshoot.podomatic.com%2Fentry%2Fembed_params%2F2014-09-21T22_24_16-07_00%3Fcolor%3Df495b9%26autoPlay%3Dfalse%26facebook%3Dtrue%26height%3D85%26minicast%3Dfalse%26objembed%3D1%26width%3D620″ allowFullscreen=”true” allowscriptaccess=”always” flashvars=”minicast=false&jsonLocation=http%3A%2F%2Fstraightshoot.podomatic.com%2Fentry%2Fembed_params%2F2014-09-21T22_24_16-07_00%3Fcolor%3Df495b9%26autoPlay%3Dfalse%26facebook%3Dtrue%26height%3D85%26minicast%3Dfalse%26objembed%3D1%26width%3D620″ wmode=”transparent” menu=”false” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=”always” allowfullscreen=”true” version=”10.0.0″ width=”620″ height=”85″]
There are certain guests that never fail to pop the STRAIGHT SHOOT territory, brother, and one them is, without a doubt, one Mr. Max Landis. So, it’s with great pleasure that I announced that Max is coming back to STRAIGHT SHOOT immediately after WWE Night of Champions on September 21, 2014!
Max Landis is best known for his work as a screenwriter, having penned the 2012 worked shoot superhero film Chronicle, the upcoming Victor Frankenstein and American Ultra, and is currently worked as the Executive Producer on a television series based on Douglas Adams’ (Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy) Dirk Gently character. Perhaps most importantly, however, Max is a humongous wrestling fan – it says it right there on his Wikipedia page!
I know I’m already looking forward to this Sunday, so make sure to RSVP and get your questions in!
How do you watch or listen? I’m so glad you asked!
- Right here, on this very page, live or after-the-fact, through the embedded YouTube video right up above
- Over at the official Google Hangout event page, where you can watch live and even ask questions for me and my special guest.
- On my official YouTube channel, where you can check out the video after the fact and of course SUBSCRIBE.
- A few hours after the fact, via audio-only podcast versions of the show embedded above or on iTunes, Stitcher and PodOmatic.
STRAIGHT SHOOT is an independent show and podcast – we aren’t part of any network, organization or evil conglomerate. That means that we need YOUR help to keep the show going strong. Here’s a bunch of ways you can lend us a hand:
- Order an official STRAIGHT SHOOT shirt and/or bottle opener!
- Become a STRAIGHT SHOOT patron at Patreon, where you can pledge as little as $1/month to help us upgrade our audio set-up.
- Do all your regular Amazon shopping through our Amazon Associate link.
- Sign up for a FREE audiobook and 30-day membership with Audible, where you can listen to more than 150,000 audiobooks.
- If all that sounds like too much work, consider donating via Paypal.