To discuss WWE & NXT, the always-adorable Matthew Timmons will make his triumphant return to the show. And in order to talk about London’s PROGRESS Wrestling, we’ll be joined for the first time by Ryan Carse, founder of the Top Rope wrestling magazine. And for the retro stuff? We’ll be chatting all about the historic Royal Rumble 1992!
As for what retro stuff we’ll be discussing? That’s up to you! Or more specifically, to the STRAIGHT SHOOT Patreon donors!
Right now, they’re voting on whether we’ll be discussing WrestleMania 17, Clash of the Champions 23 or Royal Rumble 92. If you want to be eligible for future RETRO content votes, sign up to support STRAIGHT SHOOT on Patreon now!
I’m really excited to hear about PROGRESS from someone who was there in person. Make sure to RSVP and submit those questions!
How do you watch or listen? I’m so glad you asked!
- Right here, on this very page, live or after-the-fact, through the embedded YouTube video right up above
- Over at the official Google Hangout event page, where you can watch live and even ask questions for me and my special guest.
- On my official YouTube channel, where you can check out the video after the fact and of course SUBSCRIBE.
- A few hours after the fact, via audio-only podcast versions of the show embedded above or on iTunes, Stitcher and PodOmatic.
STRAIGHT SHOOT is an independent show and podcast – we aren’t part of any network, organization or evil conglomerate. That means that we need YOUR help to keep the show going strong. Here’s a bunch of ways you can lend us a hand:
- Order an official STRAIGHT SHOOT shirt or sticker!
- Become a STRAIGHT SHOOT patron at Patreon, where you can pledge as little as $1/month to help us bring back STRAIGHT SHOOT RETRO!
- Do all your regular Amazon shopping through our Amazon Associate link.
- Sign up for a FREE audiobook and 30-day membership with Audible, where you can listen to more than 150,000 audiobooks.
- If all that sounds like too much work, consider donating via Paypal.