One night after WWE Money in the Bank 2015, STRAIGHT SHOOT returns with a brand new panelist and one of our earliest guests making his long awaited return. Watch Player Uno & Ben Morse on The World’s Smartest Rasslin Talk Show, immediately after Raw on June 15, 2015!
This might be Player Uno’s first time on STRAIGHT SHOOT, but wrestling fans should be well familiar with him already, as he’s competed in Ring of Honor, Chikara, Dragon Gate USA, my beloved PWG and many other promotions. He’s perhaps best known for his tag team with Stupified, aka Player Dos, the Super Smash Brothers.
STRAIGHT SHOOT viewers who have been with us since the beginning will recognize the name Ben Morse. He was one of my earliest guests, and is a pal going back to my days as an editor at Marvel Comics – I knew him when he was working the comics journalism beat at Wizard Magazine! These days, he’s the Senior Editor at Marvel.com and has made time to return to the show!
How do you watch or listen? YOU GOT SOME OPTIONS:
- Right here, on this very page, live or after-the-fact, through the embedded YouTube video right up above
- Over at the official Google Hangout event page, where you can watch live and even ask questions for me and my special guest.
- On my official YouTube channel, where you can check out the video after the fact and of course SUBSCRIBE.
- A few hours after the fact, via audio-only podcast versions of the show embedded above or on iTunes, Stitcher and PodOmatic.
STRAIGHT SHOOT is an independent show and podcast – we aren’t part of any network, organization or evil conglomerate and there are NO YouTube ads. Here are five easy ways to help keep the show going strong:
- Order an official STRAIGHT SHOOT shirt or button!
- Become a STRAIGHT SHOOT patron at Patreon, where you can pledge as little as $1/month to help us introduce the STRAIGHT SHOOT Interview Series!
- Do all your regular Amazon shopping through our Amazon Associate link.
- Sign up for a FREE audiobook and 30-day membership with Audible, where you can listen to more than 150,000 audiobooks.
- If all that sounds like too much work, consider donating via Paypal.