The World’s Smartest Rasslin Talk Show welcomes an all-new, all amazing panel of guests next week! Immediately after Raw on May 25, 2015, watch as STRAIGHT SHOOT welcomes Excalibur & Rob Pasbani!
If you have even a passing interest in American indie wrestling, you almost certainly know who Excalibur is. Not only is he a former professional wrestler in his own right, but he’s also the Liaison to the Board of Directors and lead play-by-play announcer for, in my opinion, the best independent promotion going today: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla.
His co-panelist will be Rob Pasbani, who is the co-founder and writer for the awesome Metal Injection website as well as the cohost of the Metal Injection Livecast. Also, naturally, because he’s on The World’s Smartest Rasslin Talk Show…Rob is also a humongous wrestling fan.
I’m really excited to talk to these guys about Raw, Elimination Chamber and ESPECIALLY PWG’s just-completed DDT4 Tag Team Tournament. RSVP and submit those questions already!
How do you watch or listen? I’m so glad you asked!
- Right here, on this very page, live or after-the-fact, through the embedded YouTube video right up above
- Over at the official Google Hangout event page, where you can watch live and even ask questions for me and my special guest.
- On my official YouTube channel, where you can check out the video after the fact and of course SUBSCRIBE.
- A few hours after the fact, via audio-only podcast versions of the show embedded above or on iTunes, Stitcher and PodOmatic.
STRAIGHT SHOOT is an independent show and podcast – we aren’t part of any network, organization or evil conglomerate and there are NO YouTube ads. Here are five easy ways to help keep the show going strong:
- Order an official STRAIGHT SHOOT shirt or button!
- Become a STRAIGHT SHOOT patron at Patreon, where you can pledge as little as $1/month to help us introduce the STRAIGHT SHOOT Interview Series!
- Do all your regular Amazon shopping through our Amazon Associate link.
- Sign up for a FREE audiobook and 30-day membership with Audible, where you can listen to more than 150,000 audiobooks.
- If all that sounds like too much work, consider donating via Paypal.