In the past few years, the Raw after WrestleMania has become – amongst many hardcore fans – more heavily anticipated than even the big event itself. That’s why, this Monday, March 30, 2015, immediately after Raw, The World’s Smartest Rasslin Talk Show is welcoming two incredible guests: Chris Hero and Ramon Villalobos.
Chris Hero is a legit independent wrestling legend and for good reason. My first exposure to him was in Ring of Honor during the mid 2000s, where he was in the Kings of Wrestling tag team with the future Cesaro. Hero has also worked…pretty much everywhere else, including my beloved PWG, CZW, Chikara, IWA Mid-South, Pro Wrestling Noah and in NXT as Kassius Ohno.
And if you’re been watching STRAIGHT SHOOT for any length of time, you certainly know my pal Ramon Villalobos. Not only is he a talented cartoonist who has worked for Marvel, Valiant, Dark Horse and more, but he’s also the guy who designed the STRAIGHT SHOOT logo and key art that you see on all of the videos, as well as the Rocker t-shirt.
How do you watch or listen? I’m so glad you asked!
- Right here, on this very page, live or after-the-fact, through the embedded YouTube video right up above
- Over at the official Google Hangout event page, where you can watch live and even ask questions for me and my special guest.
- On my official YouTube channel, where you can check out the video after the fact and of course SUBSCRIBE.
- A few hours after the fact, via audio-only podcast versions of the show embedded above or on iTunes, Stitcher and PodOmatic.
STRAIGHT SHOOT is an independent show and podcast – we aren’t part of any network, organization or evil conglomerate. That means that we need YOUR help to keep the show going strong. Here’s a bunch of ways you can lend us a hand:
- Order an official STRAIGHT SHOOT shirt or button!
- Become a STRAIGHT SHOOT patron at Patreon, where you can pledge as little as $1/month to help support the show.
- Do all your regular Amazon shopping through our Amazon Associate link.
- Sign up for a FREE audiobook and 30-day membership with Audible, where you can listen to more than 150,000 audiobooks.
- If all that sounds like too much work, consider donating via Paypal.