Wrestling, comics and baseball – this Monday night will likely be the most American episode of STRAIGHT SHOOT in the show’s history. Tune in immediately after Raw on March 2, 2015 as I chat with Jason Aaron,
& Cody Decker Jonathan Diener & Matthew Timmons about the show and the upcoming WrestleMania 31!
Jason Aaron, the writer of Thor, Southern Bastards and other rad comics, has been on the show before – you probably remember him from the time he said that he didn’t like Dolph Ziggler and I got really, really sad.
Cody Decker meanwhile, is a brand-new guest for The World’s Smartest Rasslin Talk Show. He currently plays baseball with the San Diego Padres organization, where he’s a standout history and top prospect. Also, obviously: He’s a massive wrestling fan.
Unfortunately, due to some technical issues, Cody Decker wasn’t able to join us. Fortunately, I managed to pull Swellers drummer Jonathan Diener & Kayfabermetrics’ Matthew Timmons to replace him for a STRAIGHT SHOOT super-panel. Unfortunately, Google Hangouts unsynced my video from my audio, then completely froze my camera, and then kicked us out altogether about 15 minutes from the end. I’m blaming Solomon Crowe.
Everything is kicking into gear for WrestleMania, so I’m going to just go ahead and assume this will be an awesome show. RSVP and get those questions in!
How do you watch or listen? I’m so glad you asked!
- Right here, on this very page, live or after-the-fact, through the embedded YouTube video right up above
- Over at the official Google Hangout event page, where you can watch live and even ask questions for me and my special guest.
- On my official YouTube channel, where you can check out the video after the fact and of course SUBSCRIBE.
- A few hours after the fact, via audio-only podcast versions of the show embedded above or on iTunes, Stitcher and PodOmatic.
- Go to a live WWE event in your city
STRAIGHT SHOOT is an independent show and podcast – we aren’t part of any network, organization or evil conglomerate. That means that we need YOUR help to keep the show going strong. Here’s a bunch of ways you can lend us a hand:
- Order an official STRAIGHT SHOOT shirt or button!
- Become a STRAIGHT SHOOT patron at Patreon, where you can pledge as little as $1/month to help support the show.
- Do all your regular Amazon shopping through our Amazon Associate link.
- Sign up for a FREE audiobook and 30-day membership with Audible, where you can listen to more than 150,000 audiobooks.
- If all that sounds like too much work, consider donating via Paypal.