This week’s panel features two of STRAIGHT SHOOT fans’ favorite regular correspondents (Matthew Timmons & Ramon Villalobos) and we’ll be spending the entire show discussing Daniel Bryan’s retirement, reminiscing about his Hall of Fame career, going into depth about his significance to wrestling history and mostly, more than anything, just trying not to cry.
If you have specific questions about D-Bry, make sure to submit them here, and go ahead and RSVP for a show that we’re going to do our best to make uplifting and joyous.
Wondering how to watch or check out the show? Check out these swell options:
- Watch right here, on this very page, live or after-the-fact, through the embedded YouTube video above
- Head to the the official Google Hangout event page, where you can watch live and even submit questions for me and my special guests.
- Check out my official YouTube channel, where you can check out the video after the fact and of course SUBSCRIBE.
- Or listen to the show a few hours after the fact, via audio-only podcast versions embedded above or streamable on iTunes, Stitcher and PodOmatic.
STRAIGHT SHOOT is completely DIY and fan-funded. So if you want it to continue going strong…you need to support it. It’s just that simple. Here are some super easy ways to do just that:
- Order an official STRAIGHT SHOOT shirt or sticker!
- Become a STRAIGHT SHOOT patron at Patreon, where you can pledge small monthly dollar amounts to help support the show!
- Do all your regular Amazon shopping through our Amazon Associate link.
- Sign up for a FREE audiobook and 30-day membership with Audible, where you can listen to more than 150,000 audiobooks.
- If all that sounds like too much work, consider donating via Paypal.