After the Royal Rumble go-home episode of Raw, The World’s Smartest Rasslin Talk Show welcomes back one of our favorite guests along with a brand new panelist. Join us on January 19, 2015 as soon as Raw goes off the air, as STRAIGHT SHOOT plays host to Alex Levine and Kevin Gill!
Alex Levine has been a welcome addition to the STRAIGHT SHOOT family, as he graciously makes time to chitchat with us whenever he’s not on tour with his megapopular rock band, The Gaslight Anthem. Don’t let Levine’s slick rockstar good looks fool you though: He’s a massive wrestling geek.
While Kevin Gill hasn’t appeared on STRAIGHT SHOOT before, his name is likely familiar to a lot of you, as he’s a fixture in the wrestling community, having worked with Juggalo Championship Wrestling and on the Backyard Wrestling video games. These days he has his own podcast, the eponymous Kevin Gill Show!
I’m really looking forward to this one, so make sure to RSVP and get those questions in!
How do you watch or listen? I’m so glad you asked!
- Right here, on this very page, live or after-the-fact, through the embedded YouTube video right up above
- Over at the official Google Hangout event page, where you can watch live and even ask questions for me and my special guest.
- On my official YouTube channel, where you can check out the video after the fact and of course SUBSCRIBE.
- A few hours after the fact, via audio-only podcast versions of the show embedded above or on iTunes, Stitcher and PodOmatic.
STRAIGHT SHOOT is an independent show and podcast – we aren’t part of any network, organization or evil conglomerate. That means that we need YOUR help to keep the show going strong. Here’s a bunch of ways you can lend us a hand:
- Order an official STRAIGHT SHOOT shirt, button and/or bottle opener!
- Become a STRAIGHT SHOOT patron at Patreon, where you can pledge as little as $1/month to help support the show.
- Do all your regular Amazon shopping through our Amazon Associate link.
- Sign up for a FREE audiobook and 30-day membership with Audible, where you can listen to more than 150,000 audiobooks.
- If all that sounds like too much work, consider donating via Paypal.