Everyone who’s been paying attention knows that 2016’s best comic, Street Fighter x G.I. Joe #1, hits stores on February 24, 2016. And if you’re in the Southern California area, you should know that you can come to Collector’s Paradise Pasadena between 5 and 8pm to not only pick up your copy, but also get it signed by the writer, me.
Both Collector’s Paradise stores are fantastic comic shops, and the Pasadena location is just a few minutes northeast of downtown Los Angeles. Swing on by and say hello! There’s a solid Hawaiian restaurant next door too!
For more information about Your New Favorite Comic, check these out:
- The initial announcement at ComicBook.com
- Discussion of the entire roster at Comics Alliance
- The reveal of the tournament brackets at Comic Book Resources
- Preview of all eight first-round match-ups at Comic Book Resources
- An advance review of the first issue at Deadshirt.net
- An extended interview at Newsarama
- The first six pages at Vice