[gigya src=”http://straightshoot.podomatic.com/swf/joeplayer_v20a.swf” object width=”620″ height=”85″ wmode=”transparent” menu=”false” movie=”http://straightshoot.podomatic.com/swf/joeplayer_v20a.swf” flashvars=”minicast=false&jsonLocation=http%3A%2F%2Fstraightshoot.podomatic.com%2Fentry%2Fembed_params%2F2014-04-14T23_03_57-07_00%3Fcolor%3Df495b9%26autoPlay%3Dfalse%26facebook%3Dtrue%26height%3D85%26minicast%3Dfalse%26objembed%3D1%26width%3D620″ allowFullscreen=”true” allowscriptaccess=”always” flashvars=”minicast=false&jsonLocation=http%3A%2F%2Fstraightshoot.podomatic.com%2Fentry%2Fembed_params%2F2014-04-14T23_03_57-07_00%3Fcolor%3Df495b9%26autoPlay%3Dfalse%26facebook%3Dtrue%26height%3D85%26minicast%3Dfalse%26objembed%3D1%26width%3D620″ wmode=”transparent” menu=”false” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=”always” allowfullscreen=”true” version=”10.0.0″ width=”620″ height=”85″]
Did you listen to my recent appearance on Jim Viscardi’s Let’s Talk Comics podcast? If not, you should drop what you’re doing now and go do that, because this Monday, April 14, 2014, Jimbo returns the favor by appearing on STRAIGHT SHOOT!
Immediately after Raw goes off the air, we’ll go live with a Google+ Hangout on Air, where we’ll talk about the show, events leading up to Extreme Rules, take questions and even play the internet’s favorite rasslin game, Push-Repackage-Fire. It’s going to be a blast, so go ahead and RSVP and start submitting questions now!
Not only is Jim the host of the totally awesome Let’s Talk Comics podcast, he’s a former colleague of mine from back in my Marvel Comics days. He’s also a humongous wrestling fan and back when I worked at Marvel, he was the biggest Triple H fan I’d ever met. Does he still hold that title? Find out this Monday!
But how can you find out? By watching or listening to the show using one of these methods!
- Right here, on this very page, live or after-the-fact, through the embedded YouTube video right up above.
- Over at the official Google Hangout event page, where you can watch live and even ask questions for me and my special guest.
- On my official YouTube channel, where the video will continue to live after the event. Make sure to SUBSCRIBE.
- The morning after, via audio-only podcast versions of the show in the embed above or on iTunes, Stitcher and PodOmatic.
As always, your support for Straight Shoot is much appreciated, as it helps us pay for our hosting costs and keep The World’s Smartest Rasslin Show going strong! Here are three ways you can help us out:
- Sign up for a FREE audiobook and 30-day membership with Audible, where you can listen to more than 150,000 audiobooks.
- Become a Straight Shoot patron at Patreon, where you can pledge as little as $1/episode and even set a monthly cap on your donations.
- If all that sounds like too much work, consider donating via Paypal.
Thanks, as always for your support. If nothing else, hook a guy up with some likes, shares, retweets and iTunes reviews – it costs you nothing!