One of the best received (and most watched!) episodes of STRAIGHT SHOOT was my post-Raw chat with WWE superfan Frank the Clown. That’s why he’s coming back to the show immediately after Raw, this Monday, June 30, 2014!
If you watch Raw with any kind of regularity, you’ve certainly seen Frank in his signature clown wig and makeup, watching the show from amazingly good seats directly facing the camera. He’s bringing that keen front-row experience to STRAIGHT SHOOT, so start RSVPing and submitting your questions now!
How do you watch or listen? I’m so glad you asked!
- Right here, on this very page, live or after-the-fact, through the embedded YouTube video right up above
- Over at the official Google Hangout event page, where you can watch live and even ask questions for me and my special guest.
- On my official YouTube channel, where you can check out the video after the fact and of course SUBSCRIBE.
- A few hours after the fact, via audio-only podcast versions of the show embedded above or on iTunes, Stitcher and PodOmatic.
STRAIGHT SHOOT is an independent show and podcast – we aren’t part of any network, organization or evil conglomerate. That means that we need YOUR help to keep the show going strong. Here’s a bunch of ways you can lend us a hand:
- Order an official STRAIGHT SHOOT shirt and/or bottle opener!
- Become a STRAIGHT SHOOT patron at Patreon, where you can pledge as little as $1/month to help us remove midroll ads from our YouTube videos.
- Do all your regular Amazon shopping through our Amazon Associate link.
- Sign up for a FREE audiobook and 30-day membership with Audible, where you can listen to more than 150,000 audiobooks.
- If all that sounds like too much work, consider donating via Paypal.